Rental Terms & Conditions
REQUIREMENTS FOR A MOTORCYCLE RENTAL
- You must be at least 21 years old (no older than 65).
- Advance payment is required for the full days of rental.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL RATE
- Unlimited kilometers and no hourly charges.
- Safety Equipment.
- Safety helmets are provided free of charge.
- Road Map of Symi island and accessories are provided free of charge.
- Full tank of fuel is provided. (there is a fee of 15,00 € if the tank of fuel in not fully refill upon return).
- 24 hours telephone and technical support – assistance
- Every client will receive orientation to the motorcycle. The client orientation will cover all aspects of safe motorcycle operation, the clients’ maintenance responsibilities, local and state laws.
- The customer is responsible for checking engine oil levels at each refueling and reporting mechanical failures immediately. Instructions and procedures for maintenance expense reimbursement are provided at pick-up. Customers may be held responsible for mechanical damage due to negligence in motorcycle operation or failure to provide normal maintenance.
- Reservation must be paid in full to guarantee rate and rental date.
- Reservations are non-refundable.
- Discount rates are subject to blackout dates and availability.
- All rental models and rates vary by location and season.
- ONLINE RESERVATIONS
- a 50% booking deposit of the total amount of the rental is required for successful transaction.
- The deposit is not refundable.
- Once you’ve decided on what type of scooter you’d like to rent, please fill out the Online Booking form and we’ll be in contact with you within 24 hours providing all the necessary information (bank transfer) for your deposit.
- The rental rate / per day is defined from the start / return time of the day. For example: if the start Rental time is at 19:00, the one day of rental is defined until the next day at 19:00.
OTHER THINGS TO REMEMBER…
- We make sure you know how to operate the vehicle before you leave.
- If you’re ever in an accident you need to report it immediately.
- You need to follow all regulations in the island of Symi of the Road Handbook.
- Only the undersigned person on the contract is allowed to drive the bike. If the customer rents or gives out the bike to someone else who has not signed and been named on the contract, he/she is liable for all damages to the bike of injuries to self and people involved.
- The customer is responsible for any breaking of traffic laws: wrong parking, fast driving etc.
- In case of a breakdown the responsibility of the company is to replace the bike or have it in working condition again without any refunding of money to the customer.
- If the bike is misused example: Motor cross or riding on sandy surfaces near or in the sea, the customer will pay for all damages incurred as the insurance will not cover misusage.
- The customer must carry the contract at all time’s.
- The prices includes 3d party insurance.
- The full insuerance is an optional charge.
- No insurance (3d party) covers Helmets, Keys or Damages of the bike. In the case of a rider causing damage to a rental, the rider will be responsible for any and all damages to our motorcycles.